Safety for both guests and our staff is paramount at Shoot Center. Please review the following range rules prior to visiting our facility.
- All shooters must show valid ID.
- All shooters must be at least ten (10) years old and Forty-Eight inches (48″) tall.
- All targets must be positioned on the target backer, BELOW the black target line.
- No steel core, tracer, “green tip” M855/SS109, or armor piercing ammunition is allowed.
- No reloaded or remanufactured ammunition is allowed. All ammunition must be factory new, and encased in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
- No drawing from any holster is permitted.
- No photo realistic targets are allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the range.
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times while on the range and MUST be put on BEFORE entering the range.
- No V-neck or other shirts that do not cover the collar bones are allowed to be worn on the range. T-shirts are available for purchase if needed.
- NO LOADED FIREARMS PERMITTED ANYWHERE EXCEPT WITHIN A SHOOTING BOOTH.
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES AND NO SHOOTER WHO HAS INGESTED ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WITHIN 12 HOURS IS ALLOWED ON THE RANGE.
- Always keep the muzzles of all firearms pointed downrange and parallel to the floor (never pointing at the floor or ceiling) at all times, including while reloading.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger, outside of the trigger guard, and indexed straight along the frame of the firearm until you are ready to shoot (sight alignment and sight picture on the target achieved).
- Always keep all firearms enclosed and UNLOADED except when in a shooting booth and you are ready to use them, with firearms oriented downrange at all times. Never open cases on the red bench area.
- Always maintain sight alignment and sight picture on a properly placed target at all times while firing.
- NEVER allow a muzzle to pass in front of any part of your body, or anyone else’s body.
- NEVER shoot at anything other than a properly placed target in your own lane.
- NEVER handle, pack, or unpack any firearms anywhere except within a shooting booth. Place all cased firearms onto the bench or the floor located within the shooting booth, positioned so that the muzzle is pointed downrange when unpacking them. Reverse this procedure when packing firearms after shooting.
- ALWAYS alert the range staff in the event of any firearm failure.
- All renters must be twenty-one (21) years old.
- All ammunition used in rented firearms must be purchased from Shoot Center.
- Machine guns (fully automatic firearms) can ONLY be used with an instructor present within the shooting booth.