LEARN TO SAVE A LIFE!
STOP THE BLEED AWARENESS CLASS
Similar to training the public in hands-only CPR, Stop The Bleed training is designed to encourage people to learn the skills necessary to save someone’s life with the emphasis on how to stop traumatic bleeding.
- Trauma is the #1 cause of death for Americans between the ages of one and 46 years old and the #3 cause of death overall in the United States.
- More than 192,000 people in the U.S. lose their lives due to the trauma.
- Uncontrolled bleeding is a major cause of preventable deaths.
- Average time to bleed out: 2 to 5 minutes.
- Average time for 1st responders to arrive: 7 to 10 minutes.
- Trauma accounts for 41 million ER visits.
- Trauma accounts for 2 million hospital admissions.
Sign Up Today