Gun 201 Class
NOTE: Pocket pistols, derringers, revolvers, and other micro style handguns are prohibited for use in the class. Rentals available on request.
- Increase confidence and skill with a handgun. Curriculum will focus primarily on refining techniques required for increasing both speed and accuracy over distance. Additionally, students will cover working through basic malfunctions and combat reloads.
- Equipment Requirements
- Semi-Auto Handgun chambered in 380 ACP, 9mm, 40 SW, or 45 ACP.
- 150 rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Minimum of 2 magazines
- Magazine carrier and belt
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Notepad and pen
- Closed toed shoes required
- Long pants recommended
- Shirt must cover the collar bones
Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own ear and eye protection.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com