GAIN CONFIDENCE AND BECOME MORE COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR FIREARM!
This class is intended to give students a solid foundation on which they can further develop their firearm skills. Our goal for you, the student, is to gain confidence with your firearm, allowing you to return to the range on your own to conduct meaningful practice. Students will engage in group learning as well as one on one instruction. You will receive direct, actionable feedback as you shoot to help you achieve your goals. This class begins in the classroom, covering firearm safety. The majority of the class time is spent in the range learning how to operate the firearm safely and effectively.
- Government issued photo I.D
- Handgun (subcompact or larger, no pocket pistols). Rentals are available. If in doubt, please call and ask 239-500-0556
- Class includes 50rds of pistol ammunition, in common calibers.
- Electronic hearing protection highly recommended. Eye and ear protection available if needed.
- Pants, closed toe shoes, shirt that covers collars bones to waist line
Sign Up Today